Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Emotional Roller Coaster

It's very odd to me to feel "peaceful" yet go into a state like I did this afternoon, crying and feeling like I didn't even want to live. I wonder, when will this cycle of emotions end? Why do they come and go like they do? Thank God the really low point didn't last long.

 An online friend chatted with me and spoke of their experiences on Prozac and what she said matched my days four and 5 on it precisely. It's all so hard to explain, all so hard to comprehend, all so hard to take in...and all so hard to live.  I'm counting on Prozac to be my lifeline.........




And I definitely don't want to become this girl (below), suicide can't be an option when you have two beautiful girls to care for.


For me, there's always tomorrow, always hope that it will be better...it will get better and won't always feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment