Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bye Bye Trazodone?

I am hoping to hear back tomorrow (Thursday) regarding a message I left for my therapist.. I am ready to throw all of my Trazodone into the trash. I can no longer stand the day-long lasting drowsiness, where I just stumble around with no hope of a straight or balanced gait.

Opinions are varied on Topamax and its' effectiveness on Bipolar as a mood stabilizer but it seems that more and more studies are showing success at stabilizing moods. I have asked to be placed on that, I'm hoping he's read the positive studies linking Bipolar mood stabilization and Topamax. I hope that my first idea not being right for me (when it was in the past) also doesn't negatively influence his opinion or allowing me to try Topamax.

Also waiting for the lithium test results......

No comments:

Post a Comment