Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh be careful what you say...

I saw my therapist last Thursday and I commented that despite the lithium, a known weight gain causing drug, I had gone from 130 (within the healthy BMI range for me) to 117, most of that being in the last month.  He said, "well, that's good."  Now, he says this knowing I have been diagnosed as borderline anorexic and with body dysmorphic disorder. To me, that's like saying, "Go ahead, it's okay to lose another 17 lbs". Well, Mr. Therapist, I've lost one since our meeting last Thursday.  Where is your head? I can only imagine not in your notes.

Today has been an eh-blah-okay day, I think that's more related to the day than the bipolar. Just one of those "blah" days you wish would hurry up and end.

You can never be too rich or too thin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment