Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not much to report...a good thing!

I don't have much to report, I'm really in a passive and calm state (and with two toddlers and a husband, that's not small feat!). I don't know if it's a combination of the Prozac and a passing of the depressive state  or if it can solely be attributed to the Prozac.  Either way, I'm not in the miserable state I've been in for weeks. I hope it continues but the more peaceful and at ease I feel, the less worried I become about falling off that edge. I hope that doesn't mean when a depressive state comes again, because I'm sure even with meds, it will (the research bares it out), I am not so surprised that I really go over the edge from the stark change between calm and peaceful and feeling like life should end.

No comments:

Post a Comment